Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sick......blah!!!


I must say, I feel just like this little guy! I got really sick on Tuesday night out of the blue, and I am still trying to recover from it. I should have stayed home today, but with everything going on at work I decided I should come in since I haven't thrown up in over 24 hours.
The doctor said it is a stomach virus......ugh I wish I was at home. Work seems lonely to me now too. Brittany is going through a lot with Jamie's pawpaw about to pass, so she really isn't talking to anyone, and for whatever reason Steven doesn't really talk to me too much anymore either......and CJ is on vacation. It's weird because I actually miss him being here. At least it was someone to talk to on occasion..... Oh well I guess all I can do is do my work and hope for a good weekend............

No comments:

Post a Comment