Monday, May 24, 2010

I Cheated! I'm Guilty! I admit it! :(


OK so I cheated this morning.... and boy do I feel like poopies! I know that this sometimes happens. I am just disappointed in myself. I need to remember how I feel right now! How I pretty much took all of my much needed energy and crumpled it in a ball and threw it away in the trash.
This cheating incident was due to poor planning!!!!!! Last night I was sitting at my dining room table on my laptop and and all the sudden it occurred to me "WORK!!" I had forgotten to go to work and move tickets. So, at this point I had two choices.
Number 1: I could leave instantly and go and that would put me getting back home at 11 or 11:30 PM
or
Number 2: Go to bed right then an get up early and go to work for 4 AM.
So which is it.......? I choose number two.
When I got up this morning I was tired even though I had a full nights rest. I guess it was mainly because I knew what time it really was regardless how much sleep my body got.
Right before Leandro and I left the house I thought for a minute about what I was going to bring for lunch or breakfast and I was too tired to care, so i just left.
Well, around 6 AM I was starving since I didn't eat dinner last night but I had a late lunch yesterday. I didn't have a vehicle to leave and get anything.....and I felt so hungry!!!! There was nothing at the office except the cupcakes i brought for Charlie on Friday (not sure why he never came to get them.....but that makes me sad.) :(
So, needless to say I benged and ate FOUR of them!!! I instantly had a tummy ache! I am so disappointed.
Starting tomorrow I am going to start induction again for two weeks, with twenty carbs a day or less and no caffeine, and no diet drinks or aspartame. I am not going to continue with low carb instead of no carb until my body reach Ketosis again. but I will not stay on the no carb plan for longer than three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment