Friday, May 7, 2010

She Let Herself Go......


She let herself go.....that's me! I let myself go....in the bad way...........but I want to turn it into a good way.....make senses?!?!? yes? No? LOL

When Stephen passed away I was already overweight. His passing made things worse for me. I didn't even realize it . It's like one day I woke up from this coma of sadness and I realized I was a 100 lbs over weight :( Not only did I realize how overweight I am, I realized that I quit caring about my hair, makeup, my body......myself. I used to enjoy taking care of myself, and my body and always trying to improve myself inside and out....... then one day all of that just went away. I am ready to start being the best me that I can be!

The last year has been so hard, I am ready to start living again! When I say I let myself go......I did. However, I am ready to improve my mind and my body and let myself go on a cruise...or to CA...I am going to put myself on a diet and I am sticking to it. NO CHEATING!!!!! I know this will not only make me healthier but it will help boost my confidence in becoming the new me....or the old me....however you want to look at it.


2 comments:

  1. Whatever....you quit caring about a lot more than just that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, and I am going to get back to me..... one day at a time.... you'll see!

    Love ya!!!! :D

    Thanks for always being my friend when I needed one the most!

    ReplyDelete