Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Anytime....? Anywhere? Anyone there? Hello? ECHO!


-------VS.----------


So last night Leandro and I went to work out at Anytime. We have a membership there. The Anytime Fitness that we signed up at was in Walker, LA. I don't know if it's for the fact that it is my home Anytime or maybe because I worked out at that one the most, but that location is my favorite one. The Anytime in Livingston is the nicest one I have been too as far as equipment wise and cleanliness, but for some reason I love the Walker Anytime the best!
So, last night we visited the Walker Anytime. It was so empty, but I noticed Snap was full. I guess everyone is switching to Snap now. I don't care, I love Anytime. I don't think I will be switching. I miss it when Steven Hull used to work out with us. I thought about him last night. We used to have so much fun working out. I was getting pretty good with the weights too! I remember I got to the point where I could bench 100 lbs.
It brought back so many good memories being at that gym, memories of our lives before Stephen passed. I think I will be going to that one more often!! It felt so good to work out again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment