Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Vitamin Reg-amine.....



So this is what my doctor has me taking everyday:

55-74 grams of protein
2000 mg of calcium
1 B-12 sublingual
1 iron tablet
2 multi-vitamins

Woo....... all of those vitamins are a meal in themselves. In the picture above I took a picture of my last sample pack of Unjury protein (which I really like) I like the one's that are tasteless so I can add them to anything. I just ordered a new canister of it and it should be here tomorrow. I have enough protein powder to last me until then. I tried the Walmart brand chocolate whey powder and YUCK!!!! YUCK!!!! YUCK!!!!!! lol
I am excited to start working out again! I still can't work out for another two weeks, but I can't wait! I just don't want to go to the Anytime in Watson..... that one smells like dirty feet and it's the size of a walk-in closet. I will probably go to the on on Juban most often.

No comments:

Post a Comment