Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2nd week post-op



These pictures gross me out so bad....Leandro was in a hurry because he had to go to work so he took three pics.....and that was it....ugh....these are so disgusting!!!!!!!

So far my weight is at 205. This means I have lost 13 lbs since my surgery on 12/7. I am glad, but I can't wait to start working out...

On Christmas Eve I start Phase 3 of my diet.....which I am pretty excited about! I can have scrambled eggs, oatmeal, and grits!!! I can't wait. I am so sick of eating or "drinking" broth and water LOL. You know....it's just not all that satisfying. It keeps me alive.....but thats about it. I have my first follow-up appointment with Dr. LeBlanc tomorrow at two. I am anxious to see what he has to say about my progress. I do have a couple of questions for him too! I will post another update tomorrow evening to let you know how my appointment went.

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment