Thursday, February 4, 2010

So Here is the Embarrassing Part......

This is me now...... 26 years old, 207 pounds...this is not the embarrassing part....the pictures that are below are what is really embarrassing part. Right now I wear a size 16 pants (that are tight)



Me again from the front! Ugh!!
This is me on my honeymoon in June of 2007, I weigh 125 pounds and wear a size 6
Me again on my honeymoon in June 2007...size 6 pants.
This is me on April 26th 2007 on Leandro and I's 7th Anniversary together
and this is me on Thanksgiving Day in 2006 before I lost weight for the wedding. In this picture you can tell I was heavier because of my face. I weighed around 150 and wore size 10-12






OK...... that was embarassing but it feels really good to lay it all out and analyze it all.

So let's do the math now

2006---------------------> 150 lbs
2007---------------------> 125 lbs
2010---------------------> 207 lbs
___________________________________

I have gained a total of 82 POUNDS IN ABOUT 3 YEARS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

that's 27.33 pounds a years!!!!




As you probably figured out I am NOT HAPPY! This is the first time that I actually sat down and did the math and was completely honest with myself and put everything out on the table. How am I to fix a problem when I don't completely understand it? Well, here it is......now I see it and so do you......and now.......I understand it......time to develop a solution!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You get on a treadmill and a ride that baby like a horse! You can whip this! Took a year and half but I took off 80lbs. I didn't get to make horse sounds until a year later when I could actually run a mile without stopping. My first year on it I grunted, snarled, cursed, hated myself, regretted everything I ever ate and sounded like a whiny ass pig no one listened to. That's why I make the sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you!
    Thanks so much for your encouragement! It means so much to me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete