Thursday, February 25, 2010

Carrots, Ranch and Katy.......


So, today I forgot my lunch like most days....... But, today is different. I decided to make a conscious decision to do something good for lunch in place of my usual "who cares I'll just eat (insert random junk or garbage here.)"
My sister is coming up here in a few to pick up Tim's check, but I told here that I am holding it hostage until she brings me a healthy lunch lol. I asked her to pick me up some baby carrots and some ranch, and she said she would.
I have been craving this ever since I had some the other night at April's house. She had the carrot ruffles, that looked liked chips. It was neat. I think I might get some and maybe do some experimenting with them. lol
I bet I could brush them with some olive oil, season them and bake them makeing 'em crunchy he he he he. So, for lunch I get a healthy snack, and get to see my baby sister! Arn't I just a lucky gal =)

No comments:

Post a Comment